Job Title: Online Teaching
Salary Package: 20,000 – 30,000 a month
Work Exp: 0 – 3 years
Company Name: SSVM Institutions
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification Require: Bachelor Degree
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate will be both amiable and will have sound subject knowledge with excellent communication skills. The candidate will also have the ability to provide highly engaging lessons with modern-day teaching approaches and other media forms. Prominence will be placed on engaging students using novel ideas, Texts, and ICT in the classroom. The candidate will possess a two-year (minimum) teaching experience, and the reference furnished will direct a track record of past effective teaching. Exceptional candidates will demonstrate outstanding subject knowledge and the ability to apply scientific concepts into REAL-LIFE contexts. Teachers will also be expected to maintain admirable classroom management to promote professionalism and cohesion towards serving as role models for the students they teach daily.
If you meet the requirements mentioned above and have a passion for developing young minds’ potential, and would cherish the opportunity to teach in a high achieving Cambridge Curriculum Teaching School and appreciate the chance to experience what India could offer.
SSVM Institutions is committed to bringing quality education that focuses on every learner’s academic, social and critical thinking aspects. At SSVM’s Cambridge International School, we are a progressive learning community shaping children to be future-ready and globally prepared through the Cambridge Curriculum.
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Fully furnished accomodation
We seek an experienced Science Teacher for our International Primary School in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (South), India, to start immediately with the below-mentioned vital qualities:
- A love for Science and Technology and an ability to teach Physical, Chemical and Biological concepts with patience and tact
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Create a supportive learning environment
- Organise classroom teaching and coursework
- Help students improve their logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, handouts and homework assignments
- Assessing the students’ progress (homework, exam grades, etc.)
- Prepare students for assessments
- Record pupil’s areas of development and progress
- Keep up-to-date on Scientific advancements, concepts and current events and incorporating these events and themes into lessons to make them more relevant to students
We require a qualified teacher experienced in delivering the Cambridge Curriculum and teaching Science with excellent English communication skills. Our classrooms are equipped with smart/interactive digital boards for Teachers to utilise Technology efficiently in their lessons. To be a successful Science teacher at SSVM, you should showcase your passion for teaching, love for science, innovative thinking, open-mindedness, adaptation to Technology, interpersonal and sound analytical skills to support 21st- century learning. We are looking for a creative facilitator exhibiting self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail and who could prepare course materials effectively, such as syllabi, homework assignments, and collaborative and individual research projects.